When a company’s reputation precedes them, you know you’ve found the real-deal. Time and time again, Alcohol Screening Arizona has proven themselves to be Arizona’s first choice for Online DUI Screening. To what do we owe this great success?
- We start-off with a friendly and supportive staff. All of our employees conduct themselves in a professional, nonjudgmental manner, and are equipped with the training to guide you through the process with ease and to answer any questions you may have about it.
- We also maintain HIPPA compliancy to better protect your personal information. You can be confident that when using our services, your information is safe and confidential.
- We offer the convenience to choose between an On-site or an Online DIU Screening as well, so whether you’d rather visit us at our valley location or complete the screening from the comfort of your own home, we’ve got you covered. Don’t underestimate the importance of this option – it can be a life-saver on a suspended license.
- Next, being that we are Arizona’s first choice, we have quite the track-record with the local courts and with the state. We are very familiar with the procedure along with all of the proper paperwork to be filed, so you can rest assured that everything will be filed right the first time – on time. This speeds the process substantially, allowing us to help get you back onto the road, and back to your life, a lot quicker.
- Finally, and most importantly, we maintain our certifications with both the local courts here in Arizona and with the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT). This is the only way to guarantee your court orders are fulfilled and to help secure a Restricted Driver’s License for you sooner.
Alcohol Screening Arizona offers all of this and more, and at a very competitive rate to boot! If you are facing a DUI charge in the state of Arizona, you are almost certain to be required to conduct an alcohol screening with one of the many options here in Arizona. Why not go with the company with the best track record?